[udig-devel] statusbar font

Appologies if this is an obvious one, but can anyone shed some light on how to change the font used by the srs button, scale text, and mouse position text in the statusbar at the bottom of the map? I don't know if I'm missing a font that it's trying to use or if it's like this for everyone, but the font appears very large and stretched horizontally so much so that it cannot be read.

I've included a screen shot to show what I mean.

Regareds,
Luke