[udig-devel] Printing plugin creates extra map and page+map

G'day,

When using the print plugin in uDig, I'm coming across a few issues. I'd like to clarify with someone whether they're know bugs, intended behaviour or something I'm doing wrong.

1) When I print a map, the preview page has lables on layers such as roadnames on roads. However, when it is sent to the printer, these lables are not printed.

2) When I print a map, it opens up a preview window called "page+map". If I close uDig and reopen  it, i will then have 2 coppies of my map and a copy of this "page+map" window. Each time I print, I get an extra map and another "page+map".

Is anyone aware of these issues and is there anything I can do about them?

Cheers,
Luke

Back to the top