[udig-devel] Doubt in Plug-in

Hi All,

I am working on a plug-in feature for the uDig,i have a question regarding as to how to clear the lines when we double click  on the mouse, when we have selected a portion of the map and want to start over from a different point instead of the previous point.

I am trying to refresh the map ,clear the lines and then repaint. Can some one please tell me if i am doing it the correct way because i am having some problem with it and can't seem to get it working.

I was wondering if clearing the lines drawn can be done in the same layer or do we have to add a different layer on top of it?

Can some one please suggest.

It would be of great help if you can point me to an example for a Mouse DoubleClickEvent procedure to clear the lines.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Thanks,
karthik.

Back to the top