Re: [udig-devel] Problems setting up the SDK with version 1.2-M3

>> Looks like I need a new step of copying the delta pack in :-(
>
> I am not sure if the SDK is the right place for the delta pack. I
> downloaded the delta pack for Eclipse version 3.4.2. A different
> version of Eclipse will probably require a different version of the
> delta pack. Just guessing... :)

The version of eclipse you use is a bit different then the "target
platform" you use to compile and run your application from. The target
platform needs to be complete; and as such needs the delta pack.

You can actually use a new version of eclipse to work on an old uDig
SDK; the only conflicts I have ever found are when they upgraded to
JUnit4.

Jody

Back to the top