Re: [udig-devel] Problems setting up the SDK with version 1.2-M3

Hi Tobias:

> I tried out release 1.1.1 and 1.2-M2, both worked without a problem.
> So I guess that my eclipse folder is set up correctly?

Okay that sounds good.

> I did compare release 1.2-M3 to 1.2-M2 and found out that some files
> were missing in 1.2-M3.

Question: are you referring to the SDK release missing files? I guess
you are. Judging from the difference it looks like the rcp_delta pack
needs to be added to the M2 SDK release.

> Probably I should mention that I am using Ubuntu 9.04 with Java 1.6.0.13.

I have a linux partition on my work machine that I have been unable to
set up for uDig development yet (simply not knowing where to start). I
think we may have to ask one of the other developers here for
assistance.

Jody

Back to the top