Re: [udig-devel] Problems setting up the SDK with version 1.2-M3

Nice work;

The steps I used to create an SDK are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/SDK+Export+Procedure

Looks like I need a new step of copying the delta pack in :-(

The errors you see are not serious; mostly it is all the raster
formats noticing the GDAL is not available; you can make use of the
one of the linux JREs available here to sort that out.
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/jre/

Jody