Re: [udig-devel] Problems setting up the SDK with version 1.2-M3

Hi Jody!

Actually I am using already one of these JREs
(jre1.6.0_11.linux.x86_gdal_ecw_mrsid.tar.gz).

This is the error message:

> !ENTRY net.refractions.udig.ui 1 0 2009-04-29 10:24:02.136
> !MESSAGE EnablementUtil: Expected child of net.refractions.udig.tutorials.tracking.operation but didn't find one...
> 29.04.2009 10:24:05 it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities loadGDAL
> WARNUNG: Native library load failed.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/tobias/udig/eclipse/jre/lib/i386/libgdaljni.so: libnetcdf.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I installed the package "libnetcdf4" (under Ubuntu: "sudo apt-get
install libnetcdf4"), which contains the file "libnetcdf.so.4", all
error messages disappeared. So everything is working fine now.

> Looks like I need a new step of copying the delta pack in :-(

I am not sure if the SDK is the right place for the delta pack. I
downloaded the delta pack for Eclipse version 3.4.2. A different
version of Eclipse will probably require a different version of the
delta pack. Just guessing... :)

Tobias

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nice work;
>
> The steps I used to create an SDK are here:
> - http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/SDK+Export+Procedure
>
> Looks like I need a new step of copying the delta pack in :-(
>
> The errors you see are not serious; mostly it is all the raster
> formats noticing the GDAL is not available; you can make use of the
> one of the linux JREs available here to sort that out.
> - http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/jre/
>
> Jody

Back to the top