Re: [udig-devel] Eclipse 3.4.2

> I did notice one thing however, the extras-3.4.2.zip package contains a
> "deta-pack" folder.  I'm not sure if this is the same thing as the
> "delta-pack" folder and if it should even be in the extras package.

gak; I will have a look. I would like to include the delta pack if we
can; but thus far it only seems to work if we place it eclipse/plugins
and eclipse/features. If we try adding it to eclipse/dropins we are
unable to release the custom app.

Thanks for getting back to me; I may try making extras-3.4.2 again.
Jody