Re: [udig-devel] udig-1.2-M3.linux.gtk.x86 locking up

Interesting; is it a deadlock or a timeout? If you leave it alone for
2 minuets is it able to resume?
My thought is: If we manage to get the URL wrong on resume; and a
mistake is made allowing the user interface to "block" on contacting
the URL.

Let me know what you find out?
Jody