Re: [udig-devel] IRC meeting time

I cannot tell from Mauricio's email when he is proposing an IRC time?
What timezone are you in Mauricio?

World clock is here to help with planning:
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=2009&p1=256&p2=179&p3=215&p4=240&iv=0

We have a couple interesting bug reports on the go:
- spaces in filenames are troubling an 1.2-M3 user
- some kind of deadlock for WMS on restart

Jody