Re: [udig-devel] Eclipse 3.4.2

> I'm waiting right now for some hour download of the latest eclipse.
> Whenever it is done, I should be able to give also feeback.
>
> Just a question.
>  I remember there were issues with the use of the dropins folder. Is
> it right to use it like described in the guide?

I think we will need to update the guide; ...

It should be down to:
1. unzip eclipse download into C:\java\eclipse
2. unzup extras download
(http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/extras/extras-3.4.2b.zip)
into C:\java\eclipse (this will merge the plugins, features and
dropins folders)

This extras download has the rcp-delta-pack in the features and plugins folders.
Jody

Back to the top