Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

Hello all,

I can test a number of WMS, including geoserver. I have a couple of versions around (1.6.3 and 1.7.x) and can do the walkthrough.

I can also try to track any WMS problems (some of which have been lately reported on the list and which I've experienced myself.)

I'm on timezone GMT+1.

Cheers,

Ugo

Silvia Franceschi wrote:
Hi Andrea and all,
I am trying to test the uDig1.2. Now I finishe the walktrough 1 and would
start the walktrough 2, but now I have a problem.
I really don't want to install geoserver on my machine, nothing against
geoserver :-)
but I think I would not be able to do that.
Is there someone that can give me a geoserver test link or that can do this
part of the walktrough 2?

Please let me know what to do,
Thanks in advance to the geoserver comunity for the help... :-)

Silvia