Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

Hi Andrea and all,
I am trying to test the uDig1.2. Now I finishe the walktrough 1 and would start the walktrough 2, but now I have a problem.
I really don't want to install geoserver on my machine, nothing against geoserver :-)
but I think I would not be able to do that.
Is there someone that can give me a geoserver test link or that can do this part of the walktrough 2?

Please let me know what to do,
Thanks in advance to the geoserver comunity for the help... :-)

Silvia

Back to the top