Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 and tif/tfw file

Hey Andrea,
I tried your image with uDig1.2 in mac and it works.
I just imported and added to a new map. Did not try to add it to an existing map since I don't know its the projection.

What is the problem with your installation?
If you find where there is the problem please add this error to the bugs list for the code sprint.

Thanks,

Ciao

Silvia

Dear all,
I'm testing udig-1.2-M1.linux.gtk.x86.zip and it does not render this simple
tif/tfw file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21401510/test1.tif.zip test1.tif.zip

Is it normal?

Thank you,