Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 and tif/tfw file

Dear Silvia,

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:

> I tried your image with uDig1.2 in mac and it works.

I have recorded video operations, and you will see that it does not work:
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stVU5dQ0ZKRF5eQFRbXFpb

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:

> I just imported and added to a new map. Did not try to add it to an
> existing
> map since I don't know its the projection.

It does not work also when I set the right CRS

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:

> If you find where there is the problem please add this error to the bugs
> list for the code sprint.

What's the right place to put my bug? Is this
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Udig_round_the_world_sprint ?

Thank you,

-----
Andrea Borruso