Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 and tif/tfw file

You status line keeps saying Rendering.javax/media/jai/PlanarImage as an error. I suspect that your JRE does not have JAI, ImageIO, and ImageIO-EXT installed.

If you review the ready to go JRE's here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/jre/

You will see that we only have two linux JREs available... have you tried either of them?

Please note that I have not packaged up a JRE with linux support for ImageIO-EXT and GDAL yet (indeed I am not sure I am the best person for the job).

The instructions on how to set up a JRE are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/04+Java+Runtime+Environment

If I can ask you to try out these instructions and give me a link to the JRE I can place it on the udig website for others.

Jody

iomeneandrei wrote:
Dear Silvia,

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:
I tried your image with uDig1.2 in mac and it works.

I have recorded video operations, and you will see that it does not work:
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stVU5dQ0ZKRF5eQFRbXFpb

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:
I just imported and added to a new map. Did not try to add it to an
existing
map since I don't know its the projection.

It does not work also when I set the right CRS

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:
If you find where there is the problem please add this error to the bugs
list for the code sprint.

What's the right place to put my bug? Is this
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Udig_round_the_world_sprint ?

Thank you,

-----
Andrea Borruso