Re: [udig-devel] uDig download

It looks like this has been fixed by moving the files off into a subdirectory? I hope this is a temporary measure as we have developers making use of the uDig SDK as per last weeks training course?
Jody

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi sylvia,

As per my other email I got bit by this as well. I will be working on a fix for this as well.

Jesse