Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

The tutorial specifically does not require you to set up more stuff; it is written against the default geoserver install.
Jody

Harry Bullen wrote:
Hey from personal experince geoserver is actully really easy to install. You just unzip the file and run bin/stargeoserver. Now if you need more stuff on your server that would be a bit harder. I might also try setting geoserver up on my personal computer some time this week.

Sent from my iPhone