Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

Hi Jody,

> We have 3 developers in Australia ready to go; since we are the "1st
> timezone" we will start working on the first bugs that are found on that
> page. If we get stuck (or feel that someone else is better able to handle an
> issue we may wait for other timezones to come online.

what do we do if you solve all the bugs before the rest of the world
is awake? Frühschoppen? :)
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frühschoppen , sorry couldn't find it in English)

> You are actually the 2nd person to report back image support problems (I had
> a user contact me offline about GeoTIFF support not working for all images
> they found on the web; indeed this was a regression against uDig 1.1). I
> have limited ability to hack on raster file formats; but we can at least
> create test cases etc as needed - the reports I got back were all about
> GeoTIFF being rendered in black (so they may actually be a difference of
> RasterSymbolizer actually being supported now - thus requiring us to make a
> useful default value?)

I hope to get Simone to react on this.

I am glad Ugo says he will be testing and hacking on web stuff and in
our timezone, since I am no big web man :).

Andrea