[udig-devel] How to add a coverage layer in code?

Hi,

I have a coverage object I've created in code by resampling an image. I want to place this coverage on the map as a layer. I can't seem to find any examples of how to add a coverage object as a layer. I've seen this:

IGeoResource resource = CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getLocalCatalog().createTemporaryResource(descriptor);
ApplicationGIS.addLayersToMap(map, Collections.singletonList(resource), -1);

But I don't know what descriptor is in relation to my coverage object, or if this will even work for what I'm trying to do.

--
Graham Davis
Refractions Research Inc.

Back to the top