[udig-devel] Re: filtering data

Thanks a lot for your quick answer...I\'m still having this problem: I
can\'t get connected to a database that is not on the local machine,
I\'ve tried doing it by simply adding a layer to udig running program
and using the given wizard and I\'ve also tried doing it
programmatically, given a specific ip address as a param, but with no
successfull results....what could be the problem here??

On 1/7/09, Ailia Morejon <ailia21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi, we\\\'re using the udig\\\'s 1.1 rc 14 version and we need to filter
> some data from a postgres database. Right now we are having two
> problems: the first one is that we only get to connect to a database
> on the localhost(even doing it programmatically) and the second one is
> that we only get to obtain the whole table but we actually need
> something like a select sentence results instead whith all the variety
> it includes. We have found some examples on internet, but all of them
> seams to use an newer version of  geotools. Could we do this with the
> current version we have??
>
> thanks a lot..

Back to the top