[udig-devel] filtering data

hi, we\'re using the udig\'s 1.1 rc 14 version and we need to filter
some data from a postgres database. Right now we are having two
problems: the first one is that we only get to connect to a database
on the localhost(even doing it programmatically) and the second one is
that we only get to obtain the whole table but we actually need
something like a select sentence results instead whith all the variety
it includes. We have found some examples on internet, but all of them
seams to use an newer version of  geotools. Could we do this with the
current version we have??

thanks a lot..

Back to the top