Re: [udig-devel] sdk quickstart updated for uDig 1.2 - DB2 problems

The extras-3.4.1.zip contents are under the 'dropins' directory in the zip file. Should this be unzipped to java\eclipse so that it overlays the existing java\eclipse\dropins directory?

The extras-3.4.0.zip contents were under the 'extras-3.4.0' directory in the zip file and when trying this previously, had unzipped this all under java\eclipse\dropins.

In trying to make a DB2 connection, I'm seeing a null pointer exception in the log. Is there any way to debug the source with the SDK installation environment?

I also tried loading the counties.shp sample shapefile and it hung during the load process.

I had tried to setup uDig in Eclipse using the svn trunk source tree but can't find the directions now. Are there uDig 1.2 directions for this?

Regards,
David

Jody Garnett wrote:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/1+SDK+Quickstart

I have run through it once myself; any corrects and comments are welcome.

Jody