Re: [udig-devel] uDig on Eclipse in Ubuntu

Harry & Jody,
thanks to support me.
So, the question is this:
I did step by step what the guide says ...
 when I run uDig, I have 2 different configurations:
in Windows it's allright, but my notebook sucks, so temporal performance are too much slowly
in Ubuntu, when I run uDig (in Eclipse) I don't have the string for the program arguments automatically.
So, I don't know why, and I don't know what kind of string I must put in program arguments textarea....
The error message is this:
/usr/lib/eclipse/jre/bin/javaw.exe: 1: MZ����@���: not found
/usr/lib/eclipse/jre/bin/javaw.exe: 1: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

Please help me,

Ciao

Omar