[udig-devel] Adding new datastore support in Udig

Hi,

I am new to Udig/Geotools. I am trying to add new data support in Udig, I am
successfully added MicroStation DGN and GPX files in Udig, But for adding
them I did some hack. I first converted them to shape files programmatically
(using OGR2OGR utilities) and then add each shape file to current map. But I
really want to know How I can extent existing Geotools' DataStore to support
DGN/GPX and other formatted files.

Thanks

Jayansh