Re: [udig-devel] Something's broken

How many maps do you have? I'm wondering if you are hitting bug that was reported only once before. But is still out there some where. Could you rename the uDig workspace (so that you will start up with a new one). Create a map with the problem data and see if you still get the same problem.

Also if you just want to fix your workspace just go into the uDigWorkspace, then into the project directory and delete the map that is causing problems.

The uDig workspace should be at:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\uDig

and the project is probably:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\uDig\project.udig

Let me know what comes of your investigations,

Jesse