[udig-devel] Development Environment There and Back again

Hi everyone -

With a bit of help from the #udig channel we have been rounding up out of date documentation and either: removing it as a bad idea; or updating it. We also took the time to call some of the more advanced (read useless) instructions by a less interesting names.

Today I was focused on getting a uDig development environment set up; you can see the results here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Home

This Admin space is going to gradually take over the contents of this old document here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Procedures

Thanks to Buci for his early sanity check on these docs.
Jody

Back to the top