Re: [udig-devel] postgis & postgres

At 19:11 16/10/2007, Jody Garnett wrote:
AVVERTENZA: ArcSDE Java API seems to not be on your classpath. Please
verify that all needed jars are. ArcSDE data stores will not be
available. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
org.geotools.data.arcsde.ArcSDEDataStoreFactory.class$(ArcSDEDataStoreFactory.java:40)
at
org.geotools.data.arcsde.ArcSDEDataStoreFactory.isAvailable(ArcSDEDataStoreFactory.java:218)
at
org.geotools.data.DataStoreFinder.getAvailableDataStores(DataStoreFinder.java:113)
at
org.geotools.data.DataStoreFinder.getDataStore(DataStoreFinder.java:76)
[...]
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148) Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.esri.sde.sdk.client.SeConnection

Why is that in the way? Arcsde??

It looks like the Arcsde module is behaving badly! Is this an actual error? Or a log message ... if this cannot be fixed we should remove ArcSDE from the libs module. If you want a quick hack make use of the PostGISFactorySPI directly rather than DataStoreFinder :-(

It's just a log message, but it is very annoying because it looks like a real error in the log (with a full stack trace). We get hundreds of them in our application, and it does significantly detract from quick and easy debugging of problems.

cheers,

Vince.

Back to the top