Re: SV: [udig-devel] --- + --- + --- ?

I'd recommend looking at SLD specification. I don't know off the top of my head how to do this.

http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/sld

Jesse

On Oct 16, 2007, at 10:11 PM, Rasmus Lindberg wrote:

Hallo Jesse

Exactly I want a plus. How do I use graphic stroke? Can I combine graphic
stroke and dasharray?

/R

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Jesse Eichar
Skickat: den 17 oktober 2007 00:49
Till: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Ämne: Re: [udig-devel] --- + --- + --- ?

So you literally want a plus? Did you consider using a graphic stroke?

Jesse

On Oct 16, 2007, at 2:05 PM, Rasmus Lindberg wrote:

Hallo

Now I will try to finish my master thesis that I started more then
two years
ago. Have been doing other stuff then following the development of
uDig, and
I'm happy to see what have happened since end of 2006. Good work

Now to my problem. I will try to translate some of the styles that the
Swedish mapping agency use into SLD. To make --- --- --- --- lines
I realise
is simple with

<sld:CssParameter name="stroke-dasharray">3 1</sld:CssParameter>

But now I want to make a --- + --- + --- line, and a + + + + line.
Any idea
how to do that?

/ Rasmus