[udig-devel] --- + --- + --- ?

Hallo

Now I will try to finish my master thesis that I started more then two years
ago. Have been doing other stuff then following the development of uDig, and
I'm happy to see what have happened since end of 2006. Good work

Now to my problem. I will try to translate some of the styles that the
Swedish mapping agency use into SLD. To make --- --- --- --- lines I realise
is simple with

<sld:CssParameter name="stroke-dasharray">3 1</sld:CssParameter>

But now I want to make a --- + --- + --- line, and a + + + + line. Any idea
how to do that?

/ Rasmus

Back to the top