Re: [udig-devel]another way instead of quick start page

Morning Mostafa; can I ask specifically what you are wanting to do?
- If you want to work on your own project using uDig please follow the developers guide: http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/0+SDK+Quickstart
- If you want to help us produce uDig you can follow the project guide.

Since you are the 2nd person this week to get confused; I am going to take the project procedure stuff out of the way to an "Admin" space.
Jody

mostafa salem wrote:
hello
I am trying to set up my first udig development environment ,
I have followed http:// <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Project+Quickstart>udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Project+Quickstart <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Project+Quickstart> . However after "Your first build" under point there are still some errors in most of the projects. what can i do ..Is there another way to perform a development enviroment...???/
plz help
thanks in advance

*Mostafa Salem*
Fourth year - Computer Science Dep.