Re: [udig-devel] splitting line segment

Ok, got the problem.... but now I have a new one:
I get an exception of the type:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore$Writer.write(ShapefileDataStore.java:1587)
	at
org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore$Writer.close(ShapefileDataStore.java:1463)
	at
org.geotools.data.InProcessLockingManager$1.close(InProcessLockingManager.java:344)
	at
org.geotools.data.AbstractFeatureStore.addFeatures(AbstractFeatureStore.java:232)
	at
eu.hydrologis.jgrass.operation.splitlines.SplitLineOperation.op(SplitLineOperation.java:152)
	at
net.refractions.udig.ui.operations.OpAction$RunJob.run(OpAction.java:180)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)

Through debugging I notice that in the ShapefileDataStore the write
method finds a feature without geometry...

            // writing of Geometry
            Geometry g = currentFeature.getDefaultGeometry();

g after that line is null... which I can hardly believe...

Any Idea about what I could have done wrong?

Thanks,
Ciao
Andrea