Re: [udig-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] An example of code sprint

>> I'm very interested in it.  There's a day set aside for hackers.  It
>> was mostly directed at the Geotools/Geoserver folks but there's no
>> reason we can't crash the party.

What do you mean by "crash the party" (sometimes miss some pieces of
language)? Mix up the two things?

>> I'm setting up a WIKI page for ideas for the code sprint.

Great! I will soon contribute some stuff.

> If code sprint day is Friday, perhaps that can be our warm up and we can
> do our real uDig hack session monday/tuesday (i'm sure several of the
> uDiggers will want to attend the Geotools sprint too).  Are many
> planning on hanging around the following week?

If there is this code sprint opportunity for udiggers I give my +1 for
the following week.

Andrea

Back to the top