From: Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 2, 2007 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] An example of code sprint
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the link

I am really looking forward to the code sprint; it is going to be very
hard to pick what topics to work on :-D

Jody
Hi,

As the FOSS4G 2007 is going to host a code sprint, here is
an examaple of one that took place at PyCon 2007:

http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/Sprinting

AFAIK, code sprinting is a new idea for FOSS4G fairs
so may be it's interesting to see how it was organized at PyCon.

Cheers