Re: [udig-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] An example of code sprint

> That would be cool - I am going to be organizing the facilities (so drop
> me an email if we can round up enough interest in such an event). If you
> guys were not already so far into the codebase I would of recommended
> running a the uDig workshop in the week following.

What about do something like that for semi-semi-advanced? :)
I would be more than interested in a more-days-code-sprint.
We could really choose some tematics that are of interest of "everyone"
and then do the sprint (in the week following I mean). => new features
and also more people in the position to better push UDig.
Could be also some days of simply bugfixing to gain better knowledge of
the codebase.

Some days of eating and drinking udig-code (and hopefully also some
udig-beer :)).
Would anyone be interested in this?
And Jody, what is the minimum number to make something like that?

Andrea