Re: [udig-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] An example of code sprint

I'm very interested in it. There's a day set aside for hackers. It was mostly directed at the Geotools/Geoserver folks but there's no reason we can't crash the party.

I'm setting up a WIKI page for ideas for the code sprint.  Look at:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/FOSS4G+2007+Code +Sprint

Jesse