Re: [udig-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] An example of code sprint

As mentioned earlier it would be fun to run a uDig training course after the conference if there is enough interest. May be a trade off between new developers and a hack session. Of course a hack session with mix of developers may be productive as well.

Jody

Jesse Eichar wrote:
I'm very interested in it. There's a day set aside for hackers. It was mostly directed at the Geotools/Geoserver folks but there's no reason we can't crash the party.

I'm setting up a WIKI page for ideas for the code sprint.

If code sprint day is Friday, perhaps that can be our warm up and we can do our real uDig hack session monday/tuesday (i'm sure several of the uDiggers will want to attend the Geotools sprint too). Are many planning on hanging around the following week?

Cory.