Re: [udig-devel] Unable to add a multilinestringm layer from postgis

Ok I'm downloading.

Since you can view it as shape file I would guess that there is something strange about how it is being imported into postgis or some other postgis setting. Does uDig have access to the Geometry Columns table?

Jesse

On 7-Jan-07, at 10:48 AM, Webb Sprague wrote:

On 1/5/07, Webb Sprague <webb.sprague@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can send me the file personally if you would like.  I will play
> with the SQL next week and see what I find out.

Here is the link to the (3.4MB) hwy file I was unable to import.  Like
I said earlier, the shapefile imported fine,or at least it looks fine.
I am using the Oregon Lambert (ft) projection (not the North or South
Lambert).

http://www.gis.state.or.us/data/shapefile/k24/hwynet2006.zip