Re: [udig-devel] Unable to add a multilinestringm layer from postgis

Hi Jesse,

Since you can view it as shape file I would guess that there is
something strange about how it is being imported into postgis or some
other postgis setting.  Does uDig have access to the Geometry Columns
table?

I have imported multiple other postgis things into the same uDig
instance, and they work fine.  They were all shp2psql'ed the same way.
I haven't imported any *line* features, just polygon and point, and
if you want me try something let me know.

I can also capture log output, but you will have to tell me how to find it.

I am running on Mac OS X

Oh -- there is another weird thing:  on the other postgis imports, I
would have to restart udig to make it able to see changes to the
database (like new area columns ...).  A restart did NOT solve my
multilinestringm problem, though (I tried).

Back to the top