[udig-devel] Unable to add a multilinestringm layer from postgis

I tried to add a multilinestringm layer to my udig project, but I
can't get it to even show up, much less render.  Other polygons and
points have added fine.  I am pretty sure the SRID is correct as it
joins as I would expect with other geographic tables.

It does have a funny icon in udig, same as a view.  I don't have any
other line - ish layers in my database.

Latest udig release, latest postgis release.

Any thoughts?  I promise I googled, at least a little bit :)

TIA

Back to the top