Re: [udig-devel] Re: uDig for x86_64 platform?

> I'm afraid that is not a solutions because eclipse and therefore uDig
> uses a number of platform dependent binaries and they are only
> shipped with the platform specific build.  So the Linux x86 build
> would not have the binaries for the x86_64 platform...  That is
> assuming that you are running with out the ability to run x86 apps.

It can run x86 apps... if the appropriate libraries is installed for that
particular 32-bit app. In this case, it's choking on some x11 library (I
could find out which if it's important) that exists only in 64-bit.

Thanks for the response.

Back to the top