[udig-devel] Re: uDig for x86_64 platform?

> Is there a precompiled binary for Linux on the x86_64 platform? The binary
> available for download is a 32-bit, and is having problems with runtime
> linking since all the libs are 64-bit.

As an alternative solution: This system does have a recent JRE installed.
Is it possible (again, I'm not fluent in Java) to use the system's JRE to
run uDig, thus bypassing the need for the compiled binary?

--
HostGIS
Cartographic development and hosting services

Back to the top