Re: [udig-devel] Re: uDig for x86_64 platform?

I'm afraid that is not a solutions because eclipse and therefore uDig uses a number of platform dependent binaries and they are only shipped with the platform specific build. So the Linux x86 build would not have the binaries for the x86_64 platform... That is assuming that you are running with out the ability to run x86 apps.

Jesse