Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

Jesse Eichar wrote:

The oracle jar can go anywhere. I have added a page that will allow you to "show" udig the jars. (Right now we are requiring the classes12.jar as well because it might be needed, we don't know as of now). The problem seems to be how you are installing the zip file I made up for you. Since you are a windows user I will give the instructions that worked for me:

Here is what the download page says:
-<http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_10201.html>
-<http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/index.html>

classes12.jar - for use with JDK 1.3
ojdbc14.jar - classes for use with JDK 1.4 and 1.5

So it looks like ojdbc14.jar is all we need.

Thanks for the hard work everyone,
Jody

Back to the top