Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.0.1 Released !!! DB2 works!!!

Do you have subclipse installed?

I have seen subclipse cause that problem. I don't understand it at all. What I've had to tell people is to disable subclipse from the Help>Software Updates>Manage Configuration menu. then try it again.

Jesse

David Adler wrote:

When I get down to the synchronize step, I get the message
The operation cannot proceed because plug-in 'net.refractions.udig' has a read-only manifest file.

The Windows attributes for the file MANIFEST.MF don't indicate that it is read-only.

The saga continues...