Re: [udig-devel] A second Release candidate (and now the third)

Speaking of limits, as that page says, the open file limit is pretty low (I checked and it's still 256 in Tiger). Would uDig benefit from a higher open file limit? Any other limits that might be of concern?

William,
Impressive research. I would recommend raising the open file limit as we start integrating OSSIM into the mix. OSSIM is often used to generate very large mosaics where each image is an open file on disk.

Mark

Back to the top