Re: R: [udig-devel] Modify Attributes and geometry

Davide Venturini wrote:

Dear Jesse,

 thank you very much for your interest and for your example JUnit test,
but this one is out of the context.

Actually our code doesn't work by MemoryDataStore but by ShapeFile loaded
in FeatureSource. I get it from ILayer.getResource (...) method.

It doesn't matter whether the datastore is a shapefile or a memory datastore the process is exactly the same.

When I commit feature with attributes and geometry modified, a JavaIO file
concurrency exception occurres because I'm working by ShapeFile.

Now I'm using one first version of Udig 1.0.0. trunk.
You didn't mention that you are getting a concurrency exception, that is a completely different issue but I still need more information, such as the stacktrace. I need to know which list is being modified. Could you also send me a more recent code snippet that I can look at?

Jesse

Back to the top