Re: R: [udig-devel] Modify Attributes and geometry

Could you tell me what you are trying to do?  As I understand it (and
I've done so) you should be able to ask the layer for its feature store
and use that store to modify the attributes and the geometry.  If you
want to commit, send the commit command to the map.

I will send you an example in 10 minutes or so.

Jesse