Re: R: [udig-devel] Modify Attributes and geometry

Dear Jesse,

  thank you very much for your interest and for your example JUnit test,
but this one is out of the context.

Actually our code doesn't work by MemoryDataStore but by ShapeFile loaded
in FeatureSource. I get it from ILayer.getResource (...) method.

When I commit feature with attributes and geometry modified, a JavaIO file
concurrency exception occurres because I'm working by ShapeFile.

Now I'm using one first version of Udig 1.0.0. trunk.

Davide.