[udig-devel] GeoTIFF support in geotools/udig

Susan Black wrote:

I'm catching up with all the events and email slowly, but given your exhibition date I thought it worth while to jump in.
Do you know the URL for the Geotiff source?

stable: http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/branches/2.1.x/plugin/geotiff/
trunk: http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/trunk/gt/plugin/geotiff/

The glue code for udig is here:
udig: http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk/plugins/net.refractions.udig.catalog.geotiff/

We hope that a lot of the glue code can be integrated into geotools at some point.

I have CCed this reply to the geotools devel list (where the active developers on geotiff live).
We can continue the rest on the udig list.

Jody

Back to the top